-->

Acne Tips

Acne Tips. I'm surfing the net to look for acne treatment because for the first time in history of my living here on earth...I'm having an acne outbreak!!!!

And it's getting worst and it's starting to bother me.

Because you see? Growing up as a teenager, I never had that problem. Now that I'm older...that's when they have randomly chosen my face to set down their roots and settle down.

Acne Tips

I'm going to try the oatmeal and the honey home remedy that I found:

* Cook a single serving of plain oatmeal as you would for eating.
* Add approximately cup honey and mix thoroughly.
* Allow to cool.
* Apply to face, avoiding the eye area.
* Leave for 10-20 minutes. Do not leave it on too long or it will become difficult to remove.

The oatmeal cleanses pores by absorbing oil and exfoliating the skin. Honey eases application and serves as a skin toner.

I wish they banish my face that they've considered now their land and never come back!!! Hopefully these tips helpful to eliminate your acne.[My Health]

Acne Free In 1 Night Gauranteed Click Here!

Mohon komentar dengan sopan, SARA atau menaruh LINK Aktif di kotak komentar tidak akan muncul
Show EmoticonHide Emoticon